Tuesday, March 18, 2008

mired in the mundane

So, the insurance debaucle continues. The insurance company says that the doctor coded it wrong. The doctor insists that it was coded right. For some reason, I have to fix this by sitting on the phone with these two numbnuts in a conference call that I have to arrange and listening to them decide who is right. How is this appropriate for a mom who just wants the stupid bill paid for the delivery because she is sad about having to deal with this crap? I don't give a rat's ass who is right, just fix it because the one thing I do know is that I don't have to pay for this horrific experience. So, please torture me some more by making me live in the stupid details about procedure coding, because I want to know the procedure code differences between the delivery of a non-living child and an elective termination. Yes, that will make my whole stupid life complete. Because all this will help me to move on, how? This will not make me more bitter about this entire loss? After we finish the conference call, can one of you come to my office and shoot me? Do you suppose that either of these assholes would like to know that my daughter's name was Shannon and that she was really beautiful? Maybe I'll tell them anyway.

No comments: