Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Elective surgery

That is what my insurance company has deemed the delivery of my daughter. Elective fucking surgery. Like I elected this to happen to me. Like I woke up on Thursday, February 7 and decided to check myself into the hospital that afternoon to give birth. Asshats. I guess that, on the bright side, they paid the doctor *something* so that they will finally get off my back about the unpaid bill for my "elective surgery."

Shannon - I love you. Thank you for sending me the beautiful butterflies that like your garden so much. They are not you, but it's something. -- Mommy.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Liz, I'm so deeply sorry that the insurance company is such bastards!!!!! Shannon send mommy lots of little angel kisses, and wrap those precious little wings and hold her tight!!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Unfreakinbelievable.